Sunday, August 10, 2014

It’s still summer but domestic diva’s are always ahead of the game.

Multi tasking!
Got a Phone? Okay, lets schedule some necessary maintenance calls.  The kids will be back at school/college very soon (here in SC anyway). Visitors will finally go home, tourists will leave and our neighbors will return.  We had a house full all summer and it shows.  I have a few things on my list that I need deal with and all it takes is a phone call (for now).  Schedule the appointments one or two a week for the end of August throughout September, now you have fewer bodies at home during the day.


  • Carpet cleaning/floor polishing
  • Car service
  • Window Washing/Gutter cleaning
  • Heating Maintenance
  • Exterior Painting
  • Hour Washing/Driveway Power wash
  • Replace Pine Straw/mulch

  • For my friends north of Virginia, add:
  • Pool Winterization/Closing
  • Lawn Sprinkler Winterization

Did I miss anything?  What’s on your list?

No comments:

Post a Comment